We work across the iron ore, uranium mining, coal, copper and nickel industries.
Our experience and capability includes asset management, sustaining capital works, maintenance and shutdowns for equipment including coal handling preparation plants (CHPPs), washeries, draglines, shovels, stockyard, stackers and reclaimers, crushers, conveyers, train loading and port facilities.
We have activities across Australia, Chile and New Caledonia with clients including BHP Billiton, FMG, Xstrata, Alcoa, and Vale.
INSER Transfield Services S.A. helped increase output at the world’s largest copper mine in Chile from 138,000 tonnes to 195,000 tonnes.
- Coal mining
- Non-metallic mineral mining and quarrying
- Metals processing
- Non-metallic mineral processing
- asset management and maintenance of fixed plant and equipment, including specialty welding and custom fabrication
- shutdown management and execution of mobile plant and equipment
- engineering, design, procurement and construction services for brownfield and greenfield projects
- drilling services to the coal and mining industry, including chipping, HQ and PQ drilling, 4” and 8” coring, water bore, piezometer bore, horizontal de-pressurisation and drill hole flushing
- program and project management
- subcontractor management, including safety management
- infrastructure support services, including camp and water management solutions, power generation and transmission services
- HRI - High-Temperature Repair and Inspection - HRI, Inc. uses proprietary technology to provide repairs and inspections in environments with temperatures ranging from 600 to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit saving owners millions of dollars by preventing lost production
- instrumentation and electrical - expert instrumentation and electrical experience to install and repair industrial electrical equipment including high-voltage and control systems safely, on-time, and within budget
- specialty welding - skilled in over 600 ASME code standard procedures and trained to weld in tight spaces and at difficult angles delivering lower weld rejection rates and overall cost savings
- Automated Weld Overlay technology delivers safe, accurate repairs with wire speeds up to 600 inches per minute - much faster than manual processes and other available automatic systems, and
- safety support - customised safety programs created to address safety concerns through ongoing education and a corporate culture encouraging hazard prevention, reducing the number of work-related safety incidents and OSHA violations.