Maintenance and outage strategy, management and execution
With our on-site expertise and highly skilled workforce, our services are delivered through a disciplined approach where accountability and responsibilities are clearly defined to deliver value-adding services for our clients. Our services cover all phases of the maintenance cycle and are consistently delivered within proven safety management plans.
By leveraging our global maintenance knowledge and working with our leading practice processes, we help our clients reduce cost and risk and improve the availability and reliability of their assets.
Our ongoing success in mobilising large scale workforces, working in complex and often hazardous environments, and optimising the availability and integrity of our client’s assets continues to strengthen our reputation as a global leader in maintenance and outage services.
Our capabilities include:
- asset maintenance strategy
- detailed planning, estimating and scheduling
- plant outage / shutdown, turnaround management and execution
- subcontractor management
- facilities management and maintenance
- multi-discipline maintenance execution
- materials planning and optimisation
- specialty maintenance services, and
- maintenance performance and productivity analysis and reporting.